miércoles, 15 de julio de 2020

CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

Resultado de imagem para studies tumblr | Organizacao de estudo ...

Thinking about change my study program is very difficult because I like my study program a lot, in fact, I chose this university for that very reason, mostly because it had courses about judicial psychology.
However, I would like to change several things. One of them is that I would like that in the first and second years there were courses about judicial psychology since we only have subjects about social and clinical psychology. Another thing that I would like to change is how CFG and sports/cultural courses work because according to the program we have to do two of each one but taking these courses is very hard since they have very limited quotas. I would also change the infrastructure of the faculty, although I like the old hall, the classrooms are very small, I remember that last year there were times where we didn't fit all inside, this added to how hot the room got in the summer was horrible.
About the workload and length of studies, I think it's fine the way it is but I believe that we could use more technology, go to laboratories and make more dynamics with programs and software. Also, I wish we can have more practical activities during the second year because we only have two (which due to the pandemic we will not have and it makes me very sad)

Something interesting would be to be able to take courses from other careers. I think it would be a good opportunity to learn about things that may not be related to our careers but it could serve us in the future.

I truly believe that with these and other improvements, the experience of studying psychology at the University of Chile would be so much better!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario