miércoles, 24 de junio de 2020

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

EGB, BUP y COU. ¿Qué puedo hacer con estos estudios? - educaweb.com

I'm a person that thinks a lot about the future so obviously, I been thinking a lot about my postgraduate studies haha

I would like to take a post grade in forensic/judicial/penitentiary psychology (the classification of the areas are different in each country) I would like to do it in Spain because there are good universities and I want to live and work there for a while so studying there could help me with this
Jornada en Valencia: 'Intervenir en domicilios y comunidad en ...
Psicología - Facultad de Psicología - Universidad de BarcelonaI remember that a few months ago I started researching post grades courses in Spain just to know and found some quite interesting like a criminal psychological forensic expertise course at the University of Valencia, this one is in person and last 6 months. Another one is the forensic, criminalistic, and criminal investigation practice course at the University of Barcelona, it lasts one year and is a course with distance learning and in the page of the university says that it's especially focused for graduates of psychology, criminology or law from Latin America and mainly from Chile and Argentina so I like this one a lot


Those are just some of the ones that caught my attention. I hope that in the future I can achieve these goals, for now, I'm learning Catalan because almost all the universities in Spain impart the courses in this language so I have to be prepared 🙆😊

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario