lunes, 15 de junio de 2020

JOB

What is Forensic Psychology?' - Promises Healthcare

When I was little I wanted to be a forensic surgeon, but as I grew up I realized that I didn't like to see blood and that I wasn't good in biology so I decided to study psychology because I also like everything that has to do with human behavior


Brote de coronavirus llega a las cárceles de ChinaI would like to be a forensic psychologist and work in the penitentiary vigilance intervention area. I think that one of the most important qualities that I would need is been completely professional cause I know that in the job I will meet and talk with people who have committed all kinds of crimes, so I really think that I'm going to see and hear very intense things and I have to be very professional and don't let my own ethics and moral affect my work.

There are many stigmas around the prison and prisoners in general. I think that prison is an institution that certainly reflects social inequality and I could like to be able to make changes from inside and helping destroy certain stigmas that society has on prisoners. Knowing that I'm doing that and seeing a positive impact on the prisoner could be the best satisfaction that I would get from doing this job


2 comentarios: