lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

BEST MOVIE EVER!

Enemy (2013) - Filmaffinity

I always loved watching movies when I was little, I remember that my mother used to work close to a Blockbuster and she always rented a lot of movies haha. As I got older, my tastes in movies changed and I discover a genre that I really like, Psychological Thriller. I like those kinds of movies because the most important thing is how you analyze and understand the symbolism behind these and they leave you thinking a lot.

It's for that reason that my favorite movie is ENEMY. What I really like about this movie is that you don't know what is going on almost all the time so you make a lot of theories and the final is very shocking. The symbols are so good too, you have to be very attentive and try to figure out the reason for those. 
Jake Gyllenhaal - Página 42 - abroparaguas.comJake Gyllenhaal is the main character of this movie and he's my favorite actor of all times, he always does those kinds of movies, for example, Nocturns Animals, Donnie Darko, Zodiac, Life, Okja, Velvet Buzzsaw and many others (which I also recommend) I really don't understand how he hasn't won an Oscar😟 his performances are amazing in most of his movies!!

I highly recommend this movie, it's a very underrated gem that should have more recognition. I'll leave the trailer here, I hope you give it a chance😉

The Double (Saramago novel) - Wikipedia



Oh! I almost forget it! it's based in the book "O homem dublicado" by Jose Saramago and it's so good too if you're more a book person you should definitely read it














3 comentarios: