lunes, 18 de mayo de 2020

COUNTRY TO VISIT

Lengyel Allen & Overy Ügyvédi Iroda | Law Firm in Hungary ...

I would like to go to Hungary because, given its location at a crossroads between east and west, it’s been involved in a considerable amount of European history, so besides the beauty of the country in general, you can also learn a lot of history.

I definitely would like to visit the Parliament (look at the photo, it’s marvelous), also the Buda Castle because it’s very old and full of history, and the Aggtelek National Park because it would be a unique experience to walk inside of caves.

Emerging Markets: A Closer Look At Hungary


I would like to work, study and live there because I really love that country but I think that something that would be difficult is the language, I already know a few words and phrases but obviously, that isn’t enough.

I hope someday I may visit it and who knows, maybe even live there!

4 comentarios:

  1. I never though that Hungary was so interesting from a historical and architectural point of view , this post make me want to know more about this country :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. what is the language? Sounds like a interesting country jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's beautiful, great place to meet!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I watch in a program that Budapest have a lot of bars to visit haha

    ResponderEliminar